Date Published: December 14, 2015
Summary PPT Deck: 19 Slides
Reference PPT Deck: 57 Slides
Chateau Margaux was founded by the Lestonnac family in 1771. The winery is based in Paris, France. Chateau Margaux has 250 planted acres & produces 30,000 cases. The winery is led by its CEO Corinne Mentzelopoulos. Its web site can be found at www.chateau-margaux.com.
Chateau Margaux's comprehensive Power Point deck below includes a synopsis of its history, including its key phases:
- Early Phase
- First Growth Classification Phase
- Phylloxera & Post-Phylloxera Phase
- Quality Challenges Phase
- Recovery & Mentzelopoulos Ownership Phase
Its profile includes the key statistics of the winery, including its number of employees, planted acres, gallons of wine, cases produced, revenues, & net profits.
Its profile includes detailed outlines of its core wines, including:
And its profile concludes with the highlights of its organizational structure & ownership.
- Grand Vin du Chateau Margaux
- Pavillon Rouge du Chateau Margaux
- Margaux du Chateau Margaux
- Pavillon Blanc du Chateau Margaux