Date Published: April 21, 2014
Summary PPT Deck: 20 Slides
Reference PPT Deck: 107 Slides
Mayer Brown was founded by Adolf Kraus & Levy Mayer in 1881. The firm is led by its Chairman Herbert Kruger & Managing Partner Kenneth Geller. Its web site can be found at www.mayerbrown.com.
Mayer Brown's comprehensive Power Point deck below includes a synopsis of its history, including its key phases:
- Early Phase
- Awards Phase
- International Expansion Phase
Its profile includes the key statistics of the firm, including its number of offices, employees, institutional clients, revenues, & net profits.
Its profile includes detailed outlines of its core businesses:
And its profile concludes with the highlights of its organizational structure & ownership.
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate & Securities
- Employment & Benefits
- Financial Services Regulatory & Enforcement
- Government & Global Trends
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Restructuring, Bankruptcy, & Insolvency
- Trusts, Estates, & Foundations